Casey Jackson’s ESP
Here at Casey Jackson we strive to make your experience a happy one even when the unfortunate but inevitable break down occurs.. If you are one of the few who didn’t take advantage of an ESP when you purchased your vehicle, “worry no more”, it’s not too late. That’s why we offer the Zurich Protection Plan. One of the oldest insurance companies in America. We have plans for nearly every vehicle. Can’t pay for it all at once, again “worry no more” we have finance plans to fit your budget and all at ZERO percent financing. Just stop by and talk with one of our managers to get the details.
A: When your vehicle needs repair, we would like the opportunity to assist you but if your not local your Vehicle Service Contract is good anywhere in the continental USA or Canada from a licensed ASP mechanic, whether you purchased your vehicle from us or not.
B: Zero Deductibles available
C: Coverage up to 125,000 miles (with most vehicle under 50,000 miles)
D: Some terms to 8, 9 or 10 years.
E: Roadside assistance covering, towing, flat tire changes, fuel service, frozen loc and lockout service plus Trip interruption*. All complimentary with your ESP.
Our Commitment To You
If you are not satisfied for any reason with the vehicle service contract that you have purchased, you may contact the Vehicle Protection Center within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price. You must contact the Vehicle Protection Center and submit the required form postmarked or faxed within 30 days of your purchase date to ensure full credit. Requests for cancellations beyond the 30 days are subject to a prorated refund as outlined in the Vehicle Service Contract.
When your vehicle needs repair, you can bring this Vehicle Service Contract and your vehicle to any licensed repair facility
Our Brand Promise to you is “Customer Experience Above All,” which means our dedicated team works hard every day to make sure our customers’ needs are being met. If at any point during your contract you need us just call (888) 861-2995
How To Place A Claim
- During the term of your contract, ensure you meet the contract holder’s responsibilities and adhere to proper maintenance guidelines in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations for your vehicle and as outlined in your enclosed contract. You must maintain records and receipts of all maintenance and repairs performed on the vehicle. Pre-existing conditions or modifications to the vehicle are excluded from the coverage of this program and could result in voiding of the contract.
- In the event of a breakdown, use all reasonable means to protect your vehicle from further damage. This may require you to stop the vehicle, turn off the engine, and have the vehicle towed.
- Safely take your vehicle to any licensed repair facility and provide them with your Service Contract Provider’s name, claims phone number, and your contract number as listed on your enclosed Quick Reference sheet and contract.
- The repair facility must contact the Administrator and obtain authorization 4 prior to the commencement of repairs. Describe all of your concerns to the repair facility, and authorize the necessary diagnosis. The repair facility will need to diagnose the concern to determine what component failed, and what caused the failure.
Access Your Account Online
Use your Direct online account to:
- Review purchase history
- Get a copy of your contract information
- Request quotes for additional vehicles
- View your Vehicle Health Report which includes Safety Reports, Recall Reports and up to date Technical Service Bulletins
- Get access to special offers and discounts
- Contact a representative
- To access your account online go to: